Alsalamo Alikom Dear Parents
Hope you are doing well and in the best of your health.
Inshaa'Allah we will be starting a new chapter about Data Management which is chapter 3.
By the end of this chapter the students will be able to
- Collect, organize, and analyze the result of a survey.
- Make bar graphs, line graphs and scatter plot.
- Use mean and median to compare set of data.
- Describe how changing the scale or interval size affects the appearence of a graph.
- Make arguments based on datain tables, charts, or graphic organizers.
All students were askd to translate and measure their work and progress in the speed math program by drawing a line graph to show their trend of progress from sheet #1 to sheet #10. They have to make an analysis to find where are their points of weaknesses and to highlighted so we can work on them togethr.
This will happen after we finish every 10 different sheets of speed math.
God bless them all and help us to make a lot of progress inshaa"Allah.
Jazakom Allah Khairan for your cooperation.